Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Face Juggler Review

App Review: Face Juggler

Overview: I discovered this gem of an app from my sister. She sent me a picture of my niece and nephew with their faces switched. There have been other apps that are similar to this that are funny but you can tell when the pictures are messed with. There is only one word to describe this app: HILARIOUS!!!

Pro: If you are looking for a fun afternoon, or a couple of afternoons, this is a fun app to download. You can mix multiple people's faces, two people's, or even your face and your dog's. If you can laugh at yourself then this is perfect.

Cons: The only set back to this app, from a business standpoint, is the fact that after you've mixed everyone's face that you care about it starts to become not very funny and you stop using after one weekend. You may continue mixing celebrities but it does get old.

Try looking at the picture of me and my wife below and not laugh. All I can say is I pray we don't have a daughter!!



Blog Rating: In rating this app I give it five stars for what it is...a funny laugh or two for the weekend.

-Josh

p.s. If my wife sees this picture posted to the internet I am going to tell her Professor Hoopes hacked into my email and posted it.

1 comment: